Friday, May 20, 2011

Subway Art

Subway art is all the craze right now.  People use them for a variety of designs like family names, holidays, etc.  I decided to take a leap and try it myself-the only difference is, I do EVERYTHING on memorymixer.com & upload it to samsclub.com.  I've decided to print these into 20x30 so it will not only have a big impact but to showcase who we are and where we've been.  AWESOMENESS!
Here's our "Family" subway art.  I did a different spin on this by adding different directions and fonts to the words.  The access space shown on the bottom was cropped when ordering my pic.

"Address" subway art.  This is the traditional format.  Again, the space was cropped.  And yes, these are ALL the addresses we've lived since Brad and I have been together. 

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Curse you and your crafty ideas!! I spent hours literally on that typography and now this!! Where are you putting all this stuff anyway :)

Lindsey said...

You have been a busy little bee- I love making Subway art. I can waste so much time messing around with idea. Yours look great.