Thursday, May 19, 2011

Schedule At A Glance

Since moving, I feel busier than I did when in Utah with church activities for the kids, doctor and dental appointments, not to mention that it takes at least 1/2 hour to get anywhere in this place.  I was doing my usual browsing of my favorite sites (listed to the left) and came across a schedule board made on an old window with a sharpie marker, ruler, and vinyl lettering.  I LOVED it but don't really have anywhere to get a "spare" window (the thrift stores here look like someone just threw their junk in a room and decided to try and make a buck-no lie).  I went to Walmart and picked up a dry-erase board and went to town.  Two and a half hours later:

I can't tell you enough how much my life is so much more organized.  Anything that comes up goes straight to the board.  Brad and the kids LOVE it so they see what's next in the days, weeks, and months to come.  Its magnetized to the side of my fridge so everyone can stay in the loop.  GENIUS!!!! 

2 comments:

Kati said...

That's a really good idea, I should make one for us.

P.S...Jantz was his normal hyper self, but Jaron had a hard time going to sleep. He wasn't able to go to sleep until around 10...that'll teach him to drink 2 Rockstars in one night!

Unguren said...

Boy, you have been getting your craft on lately. I love this idea...

Your house is really cute by the way. I would expect no less though.