Before I left CosmoProf, my sweet and dear friend, Aimee, found out she was pregnant and due in September. I, of course, was extremely delighted because she is as cute as can be and her baby will be lucky to have her as a mother. I knew I wouldn't be in Utah at the time of the birth and as luck would have it, I left days before she found out what she was having. I received a text while driving to North Carolina that a girl would grace us soon in the coming months (I totally knew she was having a girl) and was completely ecstatic!. I promised her before I left that I would make her a carseat cover no matter where I was.
Through my family who have serious "crafting mojo", they sent me emails of tutorial links on such a project. Once settled, I got straight to work and sent her a few extras I felt inspired to add.
Carseat Cover
4 Burp Rags and a Wipes Caddy
I am no seamtress but I was very proud of the results. Aimee was super excited and loved everything! I did, however, use a micro-fiber towel for the burp rags because the quality was thicker, softer, and more durable for whatever the baby burps up (I don't miss that!).
This post may be not that interesting to y'all who've made these things a million times but since my "baby" days are gone until I have grandchildren (which I am in no hurry), I am excited that I can say, "making carseat covers and burp rags are "sew easy!"




1 comment:
you rocked it out lady!! Love it. Nicely done!
Post a Comment