Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Labor Day

On Labor day this year, the kids and I (Brad was on his way to San Antonio to pick up the Civic and drive it home) went to St. George to meet my brother, his wife, my sister-in-law, and her kids to watch her oldest play a football game against a California team. Needless to say, we lost but while at the hotel, the kids and my brother played in the pool. They played Marco Polo and tons of other games for 3 hours. There was no way I was getting into a swim suit. I can just hear all the jokes from my brother about "wide load" coming in the water (not like he's slender and buff-I don't think so!). We had a great time spending time with everyone. We left early the next morning to get settled back home. It was a short but sweet getaway.




1 comment:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

CUTE stick figure family I LOVE it!! You guys are having all kinds of fun in the warm weather!! I wish I could just run over to California for a quick trip :-)