Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kids

This morning I woke up and realized I didn't have much to write about. Yesterday I hung out with my girlfriend and her very funny, very cute little girl. It made me realize that I haven't had any pics of my kids taken other than our family wrestling matches. So this morning before school, we went out in front of the house and took a few. I also took them into my formal living room for a couple of cameos. They are growing so fast that I can't keep up. Being a mother of an 11 and almost 13 year old makes me feel old. I adore and miss them when we aren't together but want to strangle them when they are home. I guess that's a true sign that I love them more than anything because only my family can drive me that crazy. I threw in a pic of the front of my house just for fun. I love my house!




















2 comments:

Tyler Whitby said...

I'm glad you finally joined the blog bandwagon! It's nice to be able to see pictures and get updates so easily.

The cards you sent to Chels were great! We both loved them and are amazed at how talented you are.

Are the kids still reading the Twilight books? Chels was excited when Brad asked if she had any books to recommend, that's about her favorite thing in the world. You'll have to let us know if you decide to read any of them.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Oh my gosh i can't believe how big they are! Erika is so beautiful she is definetly going to be a heart breaker and Alex is SOO handsome! You have a darling family! Cute new background see your doing great at blogging!! Mine isn't that wonderful but thank you so much!! The ticker and the family stick figure photo if you want them on yours you just click on them on mine and it will take you to the link just FYI most blogs are like that :-)