So, I'm trying to get into the blog thing again since everyone I speak to has joined the blog bandwagon. I'll get the hang of downloading pics and changing backgrounds later but we'll try this for a little bit to see if I can take the time to blog.
My family is in high gear lately. The kids are back in school and sports and Brad is super busy at work. I've cut down on hair so I have a lot of time on my hands which is nice. I enjoy working but for a while I was pulling 8 hour days which just made me tired and grumpy.
I am looking forward to this Saturday because several girlfriends and I are going to dinner and a movie to celebrate my and another Katie's birthday. Its been awhile so it'll be nice just to be me for a change. I never have to worry about Brad and the kids because he's on it and doesn't need me telling him what they have to do. He usually encourages me to go because he knows I'm the type to have social interactions (unlike him). Brad is perfectly content staying at home and with us so I have no complaints.
The rest of this week is just hanging out and getting a few things for the kids. They have another soccer practice tonight and I have a volleyball game through church which is always fun. We'll see if we're good enough to win but probably not since I'm on the team.
2016
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hey it doesn't matter if you win or lose the game as long as you look cute doing it right?? I was never one to sacrifice myself for the time (dive, etc..) so I am not much of an asset as you can plainly tell. Have fun at your dinner!! I love girls night!
Post a Comment