Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Drum Roll Please.....
After months and months of praying, fasting, pleading, and applying, we have finally been offered a job. Drum roll please...NORTH CAROLINA! That's right people~Brad has been offered a job at Fort Bragg. This is very exciting and well worth the wait considering this has been Brad's ideal base to work at since we began job searching a year ago. We are over joyed and overwhelmed because he starts April 4th. Brad and I leave Monday on a 3 or 4 day drive to find a house to rent. Then we fly home, pack up truck, kids, and animals, and we are on our way. My last day is Friday since our time schedule is so short to get everything done. The plus side is that I've been collecting boxes from work for quite awhile so we can pack what little we have in our apartment.
Although this is what we've wanted, the thought of leaving my mom breaks my heart. We are ALWAYS together so this will be a huge change for both of us. I know she'll come visit a lot but I won't be able to pal around with my best friend any time I want. My mother has been a tremendous help and an amazing support throughout our trials. She is my greatest inspiration and I will love and miss her everyday.
Thank you to all our family and friends for your support. We can never repay you for all you've done but we'll certainly try.
I'll try and keep you up to date and take more pics now that I am once again my favorite title~ house wife and mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Katie...I'm so sad. We were just going to start planning our craft days :( but I'm so glad Brad found a job. Now you'll have LOTS of time for crafts. Hooray! and you'll finally get your "stuff" out of storage. I'm going to miss you a ton! You are the missing link in the Hutchison clan. Hopefully after I get done with this DANG school we'll have a new place to plan a vacation! Love your face!!
That's so cool that you get to move there, I want to move. I'm still not so fond of Vegas. Josh's aunt and uncle live out there and they love it. Yes, please take lots of pictures, I've missed reading your blog. Good luck with the move!
PS...I know I never got around to helping you re-do your blog, but things have been kind of crazy lately. They are slowing down now, so if you still want me to design it for you I will. Any chance I get to use my Photoshop is fun for me.
I'm so excited for you!!! Kind of far, but definitely wonderful that you got what you wished for. I so miss having you here in Vegas, but excited for your new adventure!!!! Congratulations!!!
So happy to hear a job is finally here. I am so glad for your family. Another adventure a waits. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment