Right now, I have only 12 days until my husband can come home for good. The bonus-I've been with him since last weekend and am currently in Las Vegas so we can be together during his last few active days in the USAF. It has been an amazing journey serving our country. I have been very blessed with the wonderful friends I've met along the way. The experiences we've had will remain in my heart forever as they have improved my life in more ways than I may ever realize. The lesson I will most benefit from is that my faith has and will continue to keep me strong, courageous, and passionate about what matters most in my life-my family. In these last couple months, we've grown spiritually as a family as one chapter of our lives is soon coming to an end. We anticipate many more adventures and thank our Father in heaven for the blessings we've been fortunate to have.
1 comment:
so where do you guys live now?
Post a Comment