Thursday, July 15, 2010
5 Weeks
Five weeks on the market and we've received and accepted an offer on our East Layton home. I'm still a bit shocked, especially since this is all happening while I'm still out of town. I'm not getting my hopes super high yet because many things can fall through from now until close. We have no idea how to do paperwork so we've hired a realtor to do the dirty work. I pray that all will go well but weep a little about leaving our dream home. Although it has been a blessing to live in it, it has never felt the same without my husband. I anticipate our future to be fullfilling, exciting, and very busy the next few months while the Lord continues to guide us where we need to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When your title for your post popped up.....5 weeks....I thought....WHAT THE?!?! I had no idea you were even trying!! ROFL!!! ;)
But then seeing it was about your house...it all made perfect sense. Congratulations on being one of the lucky few to sell a house so quickly!
Katie! Man it has been forever. I don't think I remember that you moved from Vegas. I had to scroll back through your blog to figure out where you are now! Anyway, I have a quick question for you, but I don't have your email address. Will you email me at samanthaemiller@gmail.com? I have a funny hair question for you! love sam
Post a Comment