Since I've been home, all I do is work. My new life is my salon from 9am to 3pm Monday thru Friday and my babies at night. It's a good thing I love all my coworkers (2 are my dearest friends from before). My kids are still adjusting to me working again but understand that its to spoil them more (like I need to). On a good note, I did find my camera cord for the computer so pics will be soon.
3 comments:
I was just thinking about you last night, wondering what you've been up to since we haven't heard from you for a while. Hope all is still going good in Utah. Wish we were there too...someday, hopefully.
so I think you need to cut my hair. I hear you have a "hair night"?! When is this said hair night? Or I can come to your salon...I need to be beautified
Oh...a salon?! That is fun. What salon is it? Are you even close to me at all?
Post a Comment