Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things I've Been Doing to Date

* Going home every couple of weeks
* Decided to move home in November (1 month earlier)
* Packing up my house
* Repainting my kids' rooms to a neutral color
* Decided to buy a house in Utah (our dream house)
* Had 2 kittens (Little Rascal and Lance Armstrong) spend the night
* Team Mom for our on base soccer team we're coaching (Outlaws)
* Been living in a messy house full of boxes for the move
* Still particular about spotless kitchen and bathrooms (especially the kids', they're GROSS!)
* Haven't had time to hang with friends because of move
* Got a renter for my home (an awesome friend with the funniest laugh)
* Had my mom stay with me for 2 amazing weeks
* Not blogging although still reading all my friends

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Man- where have you been? We missed you on Sunday!!
I can't believe you are moving so quick-but I am really happy that you found good renters and can't wait to see pics of you new house.

Can I get my hair done before you ditch us?

Samantha said...

Good luck with your move! I'm sure you are happy to be on your way!!

Unguren said...

I want to see pictures of the new house too!

Your blog header is cute. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl. I doesn't sound like you have any time for slowing down any time soon. I wish I was closer so I could help. Good luck with everything. Thank goodness for blogs so I can find out what is going on your family.