Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

I'm here. I've been super busy with kids' schedules and clients that I haven't had much time for myself let alone blog.

Brad's been doing well at work. He's busy as usual but nothing like during the exercise. He's "suppose" to be deployed at the end of the year but who knows. He's told he's definitely going but it's just a matter of when.

Erika's doing well in school and being a typical teenager. She has a boyfriend (don't get me started) but I can't keep her a little girl forever. So far she's being good with the rules (only talking downstairs, asking to use the phone, calls only between 4-6pm). He's at least a foot shorter than she is but seems to be a nice boy. I'm not ready for her to grow up but unfortunately I have no control over that.

Alex is doing great in baseball and talking less in school (finally). He did miss last week's game because he got his 3rd tardy in 7th period and I had a phone conference with the school. One more and he's suspended but I don't think we'll have that problem again. He has also replaced the tubes in our bikes and has repaired both of mine, as well as his, tires. He's such a little handy man.

I've been in my primary class twice so far and the kids are such a delight. I love this age because they are so innocent and imaginative. I'm enjoying my calling and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of kids.

No comments: