I have to let you know that I absolutely adore Alex. He is so fun to have over at our house. He's always telling Jordan to "listen to your mother", and a pretty good influence on him as well. Always making me laugh too (just like his mother).
Not that I have to tell you all these things, but I know it's always nice to hear something good about your children....especially on days when you feel like strangling them.
4 comments:
I have to let you know that I absolutely adore Alex. He is so fun to have over at our house. He's always telling Jordan to "listen to your mother", and a pretty good influence on him as well. Always making me laugh too (just like his mother).
Not that I have to tell you all these things, but I know it's always nice to hear something good about your children....especially on days when you feel like strangling them.
Great pics!!! Did you take them??
So adorable!
Those pictures turned out so good. You have some good looking kids.
Post a Comment