Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 Cracker Challenge

A friend posted about challenging her 3 kids to eat 6 crackers in one minute. Their prize was that they didn't have to go to school the following day. I thought I'd make last night more interesting and extended the challenge to Erika and Alex. Their reward was that I had to do their chores for the rest of the week. Erika failed miserably but Alex succeeded (mind you that they aren't allowed to drink anything during the cracker fest). At least I only have one kid to do chores for.


3 comments:

Samantha said...

Blast! He's to good at eating! Hey could you send me your address when you get a chance? dereksam1@hotmail.com

Ginger said...

Did you talk to Tracy before you did it? I'm wondering if it has to be a really dry cracker like saltines. Did he actually swallow them?

Marie Rose said...

That is hillarious! I love Erika's face...oh man. You crack me up.