Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Weekend in Relaxation

This weekend was very mellow for my family. We had a little bump in the road with Erika on Friday night but the rest of the weekend was relaxing.

On Saturday, I had a new client come to my home ( I never do hair on the weekends) which wasn't so bad because she was very nice. My kids were straightening up and cleaning their rooms. By the time I was done, my family was awake and we watched "The Incredible Hulk". It was a great movie but also made me relax so much it was time for a nap. Each of us took a nap at different times of the day which made for a pleasant afternoon. Brad and I ran some errands while the kids stayed home. We got dinner ready and had a reading party (we all get a book we're reading and read together in the living room) before the kids went to bed.

Sunday we stayed home because Alex was coughing like crazy and I didn't want Brad to get sick because he goes out of town this week. We ate lunch, had another reading party, and Brad and I took another afternoon nap. The evening went as usual but it was nice. This wasn't an exciting weekend but I was with my favorite people which made it special to me.


The Hulk (Brad) HA! HA!

1 comment:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

That sounds very relaxing how nice!!