Part of my
birthday was to come home and
visit family. It was great as
always to see everyone and
enjoy Utah weather. While there, we were
able to go see my father-in-law's
rental that the kids and I will be
moving to in December. Since Brad will be
deploying to Kuwait, there was
no way I was going to stay in Las Vegas
without him. It was very cute and has definite
charm. I'm excited to come but
sad that it'll be
without my better half.
1 comment:
Oh, no...not Kuwait! Andrew was there for the past 2 months and it is totally miserable. A guy in my ward told me it's way worse than Iraq. It's hotter than sin and dusty and has crappy internet connection most of the time. Just to warn you, not to depress you. :) That's fun you'll be in UT though - what a nice break! How long will Brad be gone?
Post a Comment