Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bathroom Confessions

Scene: Amy (Frenchie) and I went to browse the DI and had to use the restroom. We were talking as we were entering.

Me: "I've noticed that since I've been drinking soda lately, I have to pee all the time."

Frenchie: "I know what you mean".
(in the stall to the right of me)

Stranger: "And Ovaltine."
(in stall to the left of me)

Me: "For sure."

Frenchie: Silence.

Stranger: You'll have to go with Ovaltine, too but at least it'll clean you out."

Me & Frenchie: Silence.

Stranger: "And Taco Bell."

Me & Frenchie: Silence.

Stranger: "Especially Taco Bell for breakfast. This is my second time using the bathroom in an hour and a half."

Me & Frenchie: Silence.

We exit while the lady still continues her "Taco Bell" saga.

What an interesting conversation!

10 comments:

Kati said...

That's hilarious! It's better than the "can you spare a square" from Seinfeld.

Ginger said...

Don't you love it when people offer their commentary to your private conversation. I mean, I know you weren't exactly quiet so no one could hear you, but man...just eavesdrop lady and keep your mouth shut! LOL!

Melissa said...

LOL!!!! That is hilarious!! Talk about TMI! That would leave me speechless as well! AWKWARD!!!!

Unguren said...

Anything potty related is funny! I give props to taco bell lady...she evidently does not have a hard time sharing...or have any sense of shame.

Lindsey said...

Oh wow-way to much information,totally funny.

Samantha said...

That made me laugh so hard, now I have to go pee.

Frenchy! said...

I could only imagine what was going through Katie's head! TOO MUCH INFO...LADY!
Hey now my word was "logrum" talk about your poop word....log! haha

Jaime Lynne said...

Taco Bell for breakfast... gross!!!

And do you cut hair?

Amy said...

Hi Katie. Love your blog. Amy told me about that delightful DI (one way) conversation and I had to read it for myself. Funny stuff!

Jordan Baddley said...

totally hilarious!!! I don't know how you didn't start laughing at her!!
I hope you guys are all doing good!