

Here is the sweetheart we rescued at the beginning of the week. She was staying with a friend of mine temporarily but she had to go out of town so I'm taking over. We've really grown attached but this post is for anyone who might be looking for a lovable, family cat. She's about 2-3 months old and is the sweetest kitten ever. She loves to snuggle and doesn't get in the way at all. I'm just putting out the word because I promised Brad I would. Being an animal lover, I couldn't leave her crying of starvation without trying to help. She has been a pleasure in our home but thought we'd give someone the opportunity to be loved by such a sweet kitten.
3 comments:
What a cutie! I am such a kitty fan now but we have one overly needy and dependant kitty already and I think another cat might end up pushing us out of the bed. Good luck with the search.
I hope you can find a home for his cute little kitty. You are so nice to rescue it. I hope your dog is handling the kitten alright.
alright....Jesse would so love a cat...he's crazy about them, but on the other hand I'm not. ;-) I could ask him and see what he thinks....I'm so glad you found her, and were able to help her! You are such an awesome person!! Luv ya lots!!! Have a fab. week and I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment